|Subject: Ford 9000 & new RCD310 pcb, win8 drivers - RCD AMS V0.0.9.9 2/2/2013, 10:14 am|| |
RCD AMS V0.0.9.9 - Ford 9000 & new RCD310 pcb, win8 drivers Latest update: - Alfa Romeo, BE2580, IDIS, 5WK78250, 29F800 by Becker / Siemens
- Ford, 9000 VNR Sprint MNT, 1S7F-18K931-AA, ST92F120V1Q7 by Visteon - M series
- Renault, 22DC279, 24c32 by Blaupunkt
- VW, RCD 310, 7 642 274 360, 7H0 035 186D, 95128 by Bosch
Ford 9000 based on ST92 is fully supported for repair Lock 13 and unlock, select model to see details.
New pcb revision for RCD 310 has different SPI location - check it.
From now you can use Martech devices on Windows 8
- download zip, unpack all files and run AS ADMINISTRATOR:
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8 LaslowNET.cmd
- close and run system again, connect Clip to computer
- to restore drivers signature run Enable..cmd.
- credits goes to laslow.net
How to update? Run martech_rcd_ams.exe or download and get latest version via setup: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]