|Subject: Medusa Box v1.7.1 - Qualcomm APQ8064 and MSM8225 with eMMC added! 1/3/2013, 9:51 pm|| |
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Medusa Box v1.7.1 is out!
Added support for Qualcomm APQ8064 and Qualcomm MSM8225 CPUs with eMMC storage;
also added support for LG E970, Samsung GT-S7530, Samsung SGH-T749, ZTE V889F (Model A2)!
Medusa Box v1.7.1 Release Notes:
- Added support for the following models:
- LG E970 - added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung GT-S7530 - added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung SGH-T749 - added Dead Boot/Phone Repair (thanks to Mr. Dr_Wolodya).
- ZTE V889F (Model A2) - added Dead Boot Repair.
- Added support for Qualcomm APQ8064 CPU with eMMC storage.
- Added support for Qualcomm MSM8225 CPU with eMMC storage.
- Repair and Full Flash files are uploaded to the Support Area.
- Released some improvements to the main software.
We continue our hard work on adding new CPUs and mobile devices to the list of supported,
so stay tuned and follow the news, 'cause it's going to get hot!
Download Medusa Box v1.7.1