CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.

GSM & CDMA FORUM

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

Samsung Tool v14.4 Update - First in the World. Most of GS4 Covered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDMA GSM-Forum
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Samsung Tool v14.4 Update - First in the World. Most of GS4 Covered   9/5/2013, 8:23 pm

Samsung Tool 14.4 First in the world

[size=9]Some hot news from team [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and like usualy exclusive and first in the world.
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Galaxy S4 LTE models hot direct safe codereading without root.
Galaxy S4 models direct unlocking.

Added:

- support GT-I9500 (Unlock, Read/Write EFS, flashing ) -

first in the world

- support GT-I9502 (Unlock, Read/Write EFS, flashing ) -

first in the world

- support GT-I9505 (safe codes reading, direct unlocking, imei/baseband repair, flashing)
- support GT-I9508 (safe codes reading, direct unlocking, imei/baseband repair, flashing) - first in the world
- support GT-I337 (safe codes reading, direct unlocking, imei/baseband repair, flashing)
- support GT-I337M (safe codes reading, direct unlocking, imei/baseband repair, flashing) - first in the world
- support SGH-M919 (safe codes reading, direct unlocking, imei/baseband repair, flashing) - first in the world

- support GT-S5301L (safe codes reading, direct unlocking, imei/baseband repair, flashing)

added 2G model infineon based:

- support GT-S5292 (safe core reading, direct unlocking, m/s imei repair*, flashing) - first in the world

Fixed:

- opening rooted firmwares on pc with low RAM capacity.

P.S. I hope you will like JTAG project from our team same like z3x samsung box ...

DIRECT LINK
Back to top Go down

Samsung Tool v14.4 Update - First in the World. Most of GS4 Covered
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1